Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New dawn. New day. New Life. (Part 2)

2009 went by like a whistle. Yet so many things happened within these quick 12 months.

At the moment, I dont know what to write...but theres so many things running through my mind about this year. So I'm just going to write down random thoughts/things I want to say in point form because...I dont know I just feel like letting some things out here:


- My family, I'm always grateful for you three. <3

- Met interesting and new people. Particularly the mates at uni, you're all sick kunts.

- I believe in God, but not in the way most people do I guess.

- Even though we barely talk nowadays...you're still a mad mate and pretty much the person I can talk about anything with.

- My old mates, especially the close ones..you guys are family.

- I <3 Hawaii

- The sound of the violin has added new dimension to jam sessions.

- This person, the epitome of Evil..I really want to hurt. But I'm waiting for 'it' to make its move.

- Your bloody awesome (sn). No lie. <3

- REAL vampires don't sparkle. If they do, God help us all.

- "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself turn into a villain" - Harvey Dent

- This year has been a stand out year, maybe because I've been put in situations where I was forced to compromise things I (strongly) believe in. Especially when I'd usually be in the opposite end of the situation.

- From 55kg to 61kg. C'mon 65-70kg!

- Bro, the people in the States have no clue with whats gonna hit them.

- Bloody Facebook, kills precious hours.

- Fahhh you got married! GG! Cya in every blue moon.

- You're freedom is almost here, and your travelling back to HI straight after its settled. Good on ya...you deserve it.

- You're taken, even better ;)

- A love for filming has emerged.

- The truth is out there.

- A certain shade of..Green :)

- The kid in that "young student v.s. lecturer" video/chain mail was NOT Albert Einstein.

- I could barely handle staying in the hospital overnight, imagine a week or more.

- Surfing, hope to see you ALOT more often.

- Basketball, my long lost friend..it's like I dont know you anymore.

- No regrets.

- Miserabile Visu (Ex Malo Bonum)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

some good depth to that

nrs_43mi said...

(Y) good on ya mate.

Unknown said...

woot filming is our new love

bRwin said...

Just as a certain wheelchair bound character from family guy always says - BRING IT ON.