Blog Archive

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rain

I always hated the rain........



I have a video editing assignment due on Friday and I was supposed to go out and shoot today but the goddamn weather had to be a fucking cunt and curse us with rain. Now I may have to scrap my original plan and go with a new idea. Depending on when my guy is free and.....on the weather. I've already filmed a few footages for my original idea, and a lot of time, energy and money (petrol) was spent on shooting them.
My original idea was making a skate documentary, so I NEED to be outdoors, now I may need to think of something that just involves being indoors. Which is fucked, I really wanted to do this.

Guess this is how much I hate this kind of weather, venting it out on this blog.


"..yeah its ffffucked up man" - Oliver

No comments: